Saturday, February 21, 2009

Whispers Cover...Again

After many, many, many, many changes, I have finally finished the inside front cover of the Whispers Art Journal...



I spent way too much time working on this today because I made so many changes. I won't say it was wasted time, because I learned a lot of things that I'll be able to apply to future projects.

Well, it is now late in the evening, and I've had enough creating for the day! May your creating bring you satisfaction, too (and hopefully, quicker that mine did)!!

2 comments:

Sara Moriarty said...

Love love the changes that you made.

And thanks for sharing the lessons that you learned along the way.

You seem to be overflowing with creativity and it is so fun to watch.

A Moving Yarn said...

O my gosh--I'm exhausted just reading all that! (But also laughing out loud at it...!) :) I love the final product (assuming it is final??). I just hope Jesus isn't mad at you for covering him up.......!! ROFLOL